- Accepts Etsy gift cards
-- Ready to Ship! --
- generous 5+ pounds, mixed random selection scrap.
- Pictures show examples (not the exact leather you will receive)
- Very high quality, soft leather
- Colors, mostly earth tones (range of browns, black). Occasional small fur scrap thrown in
- Leather type soft, mostly cowhide, some deerskin/goatskin
- Size, small pieces, a couple inches in size. (good for small projects only, scrapbooking, jewelry projects, kids crafts, etc.)
- Shipped in a Medium Flat Rate box (stuffed as full as we can get it for you!). Shipping cannot be combined with any other items, or sent internationally.
We also have hard leather & faux fur scrap lots available. Contact us if interested.
Questions & custom orders are welcome anytime -
Thanks for looking!
Lisa & Amy
>> INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
Please remember we are not responsible for any customs/import duties/international taxes that your country may charge you upon delivery.
>> INDIANA BUYERS:
Please note we do charge %7 Indiana State Sales Tax.
>> Items marked 'Ready to Ship' are usually shipped within 3 business days. Items marked 'Made to Order' need the specified time allowed to be made (see items description). You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number the day your item is shipped. We usually ship Tuesday & Friday.
>> If you need an order rushed - please ask! We are happy to help if we can. For extra, we can overnight an item if it's in stock.
>> Returns - We accept returns. You must to contact us & mail the item back within 7 days of receiving. We can only refund the price of the item, shipping costs are non-refundable, and you are responsible to pay the return shipping. Items must be returned in new condition.
- Items with custom engravings or initials are not returnable. Neither are custom sized garments, or custom colors.
>> Exchanges - You can exchange an item for another size or color, just contact us. Must be in new condition, all shipping costs are your responsibility.
>> Cancellations - You can cancel your order within 24 of purchase, if we haven't shipped or started work on it yet.
All designs, images and content copyright © FolkOfTheWood 2018. all rights reserved.
Some of our items are machine washable, others are not. Please read item descriptions or ask us if you are unsure. Leather/fur should never be put in a washing machine. Linen & faux suede fabrics should never be put in a dryer, should hang to air dry only. When using a washing machine for linen or cotton clothing, use a gentle, cold cycle.
We love creating custom pieces, contact us with your ideas!
Yes we ship all over the world! But please remember we are not responsible for any additional customs/VAT/import taxes that your country may charge you upon delivery.
Nov 24, 2017
Sep 12, 2017
Mar 30, 2017
Feb 18, 2017
Good quality fast shipping thanks.
Aug 23, 2016
love the leather, great sizes and shapes, good colors and types. wasn't quite 5 lbs. but great buy overall.